Whether you’re operating a commercial fleet or cabs or personal vehicles along the road sometimes you can be worrisome where your vehicle is at a particular time. This worrying is necessary as your vehicle doesn’t have trackers and therefore you cannot keep in touch with his location.
With these top 10 best vehicle GPS trackers you can be able to view the real-time location and position of your vehicle at any particular given time. These provide accurate location and they also help you to monitor the movement of your vehicle in and out of certain locations. Every now and then you can set up a geo-fence which helps you to keep out your vehicle from certain areas which may not be good for business and you can restrict that directly from your phone.
Each tracking system is different and has advantages that only they can offer.
Also read: Best Thermal Imaging Cameras
List Of Top 10 Best Vehicle GPS Trackers in 2020 Reviews
10. LAND AIR SEA 54 VEHICLE GPS TRACKERS
One of the most important things to put in a tracker. This is because you never know when your vehicle can be stolen and thus it is important to always prepare for the future. This GPS tracker gives you mention in real terms so that you can be able to track your car whenever it is.
- Has a phone app to keep you updated all the time.
- Has worldwide coverage.
- The app helps you to customize the location or geofences for the vehicle.
- It is discreet and not easily noticeable.
- You can easily start tracking as soon as it is installed.
- Gives you real-time information about the vehicle.
- Has a built-in super strength magnet that prevents it from falling off in case of bumps.
- Has a rechargeable battery that can be used for up to 2 weeks.
- Built to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- The battery is not replaceable.
9. TKSTAR VEHICLE GPS TRACKERS
In many cases, a vehicle that has a GPS tracker has to be disassembled so that the technician can fit in the tracker. With this tracker, the technician doesn’t have to go through all that as all they need to do is attach it to a part of the vehicle that is hidden as it has a strong magnet that helps you to hold on tight.
- Gives you real-time tracking.
- Gives you route replay for the last 6 months.
- Helps you set geofences for the vehicle.
- The battery has a long standby time of up to 120 days.
- Comes with an anti-theft alarm
- Has built-in 5 piece magnets that help you to hide the tracker on all your assets.
- The user has the authority to customize their account as they see fit.
- Can be used worldwide.
- It is easy to use and install.
- Works only with a GSM sim card.
8. ABLEGRID VEHICLE GPS TRACKERS
Are you worried that was your car battery is off even your tracker will be off? With the Ablegrid trackers, things are different. This is because it has a backup battery that is not attached to your car battery and therefore even when it is disconnected from the main battery it will continue working and you can recover your vehicle afterward.
- Gives you an accurate location of your vehicle.
- Operates on 4g network to offer fast response and relay of data.
- Has a built-in battery that can run for up to 90 days without a recharge.
- Has a smartphone app, a website where you can easily track your vehicle.
- Helps you customize things on the app.
- Gives you a report of routes and points your vehicle has been on.
- Summarizes idle time on a daily routine.
- Helps you set geofences to restricted places for your vehicle.
- Supports roaming across all networks.
- Has to pay for on a monthly basis.
7. LOGISTIMATICS STORE
It is important for you to monitor the actions of the driver every now and then. This GPS tracker comes with an audio recorder that helps you to monitor your driver and who they carry in your vehicle and there are plans to protect your fleet and goods.
- Has live audio monitoring to enable you to monitor plans that can ruin your business.
- Gives real-time updates on the location of your vehicle.
- Supports Android, IOS, and web apps to enable you convenient track from your home.
- Gives you historic data on where your vehicle has been in the past.
- Has a low-cost subscription thus very affordable.
- Long battery life helps the tracker go for long distances.
- The apps are well organized to give you an easy tracking time.
- It is easy to install and use.
- Doesn’t have to be wired in your vehicle.
- Can’t be charged while in use.
6. SPARK NANO 7 VEHICLE GPS TRACKERS
Unlike most other systems which beep or show a red light this system is discrete and very quiet and only you can know that it is in your vehicle. When it is placed in your vehicle it only relays data to your phone directly depending on the settings and the customization of your app.
- Comes with an accessory case that helps attach to your vehicle magnetically.
- Uses fast 4G lite network to give you information.
- The tracking data is on a real-time basis.
- Provides alerts for speeding and going out of the geofences.
- Has a long-lasting battery.
- It is very small and not easily noticeable
- The case protects against harsh weather conditions and is waterproof.
- Is paid for only once in your lifetime.
- It is easy to install and use.
- Not useful for deep end operation or large fleets.
5. ABLEGRID VEHICLE GPS TRACKERS
In most cases when there is a tracking device in your vehicle, you do not want your driver to find out as they will be on their best behavior. A good tracker helps you to find out what your driver does when you’re not watching. With this tracker, you can do so as it is small and can be easily hidden whenever you want your vehicle.
- Has a 3400mAh battery that is easily rechargeable.
- Uses 4G connection for quick response and relay of data.
- The tracker app is free.
- Shows you alerts when the driver is over speeding.
- Gives you geofence and route history data.
- Has a set of powerful magnets that help you to discretely place it in your vehicle.
- Uses google map real-time history.
- Gives you flexible tracking modes a d adjustable update frequencies.
- Is easy to install on your own.
- Not suitable for the country running on the 2G network.
4. LAND AIR SEA GPS TRACKER
Buying a tracker that is easy to fix and it’s not expensive is very hard because you think that the quality is low. With this tracking system, you will not worry about people tampering with the wiring of your vehicle. It will not even cost you installation charges as you do not need someone to install it for you can do it yourself.
- Gives you live coverage on location, speed and miles covered
- Provides you with historical data from past events.
- Helps you create geofences for certain areas.
- You can share locations from the app.
- You can disable lights on the tracker to give you a more discreet tracking.
- Uses a 4G network for more reliable tracking data.
- Comes with a magnetic carrying case.
- They are waterproof and weatherproof.
- Provides you with real-time information.
- It requires a monthly subscription.
3. TKSTAR GPS TRACKER
If you’re operating as a commercial fleet that needs to deliver products on time and in a certain location it can be hard to track the movement without you being there. This tracker is easy to use and uses a geofence where you can set up a location around which your vehicle cannot leave and when he does so it gives you an alert. This ensures faster and timely delivery of goods.
- Has a free installation.
- Can be used for your car, luggage, boats, etc.
- Has an app that keeps your update on the location of your assets.
- It has free lifetime use.
- They are easy to use.
- Helps in realtime location and positioning.
- Has an anti-theft function to keep your items or assets safe.
- Strong magnet to attach to any iron surface.
- Long-lasting battery.
- Uses a sim card that you need to purchase separately.
Unlike most tracking systems they give you up to 6 months of operation history this tracker gives you up to a full year of historical data at no extra charges. This way you can be able to identify areas that your vehicle has been over the last few months and also compare the routes that it uses most.
- Gives you real-time tracking.
- Provides up to 1 year of history.
- Uploads data every 1 minute as the vehicle moves.
- Provides alerts on things like speeding, on/off, low battery, etc.
- Doesn’t use a 2G network thus very fast to relay data.
- Works in most countries around the world.
- Helps you track assets as well as other valuable items.
- Has a long-life battery.
- It is very durable.
- May sometimes give you a false reading on location.
1. TRACKING MINI GPS TRACKER
A tracking system is not useful for tracking the location of your vehicle. It can also be used to track the whereabouts of your loved ones and make sure that they are safe at all times. Most especially if you have a teenager in the house it is good to know where they are at all times when you give them your car.
- Has Bluetooth for a 100 feet tracking.
- It is small and very precise thus not easily noticeable.
- Has a 5-second update rate, unlike other tracking systems.
- Has a 1-month battery life.
- Tracker has a sleep mode for when the items or assets are stationary.
- When close to an indoor Wi-Fi, it easily connects saving sim card data.
- It is small in size thus not easy to note.
- Has a history route playback.
- It is easy to attach to items
- Has a monthly subscription fee.
When you are considering to buy a tracking system for your items or assets, it’s good to keep in mind the price. The price of any item is important and therefore is you need to consider several items of different prices so that you can settle on one that you feel is comfortable and safe for you. In most cases pricing and mean that the item is of high quality and otherwise.
Before you buy a tracking system for your assets it is good to check whether he comes with a monthly best subscription. This subscription means an extra cost every now and then to be able to access the location of your vehicle. It is good for the app or considers which gives you lifetime access without a subscription, therefore, saving on costs.
Many trackers that have been developed in recent years require installation. This installation requires tampering with the vehicle and sometimes damaging some of the functions of your vehicle. Before purchase ensure that the tracker is magnetically connected to your vehicle for ease of installation and DE installation.
As compared to a banking system they are both featured GPS trackers are top-notch and therefore it is good to consider either of them. They are modern plus they have advanced technological systems that they operate on. This tracker can be easily installed without any hassle and they are the best you can find today.
The meaning of their puppies construct has been used and determined to be some of the best. Each with their features ensures that before you can purchase you get to have a feel or imagination of how they work.