The nine months of pregnancy is very hard for every mother. And it gets even tougher as you approach your final trimester. Thus, it is always essential to keep yourself stress-free and as relaxed as possible for the sake of your health and your baby’s. That is why; you need to opt for a pillow. The pregnancy pillows are specifically designed to relieve you from all kinds of stress by relaxing key points of your body. So, they help you to sleep peacefully.
To help you make the appropriate buying decision, we have selected and reviewed pregnancy pillows in the list below. Still, feeling confused? The given features will benefit you.
Top 10 Best Pregnancy Pillows Reviews
10. Meiz U Shaped Pregnancy Pillows
Meiz presents to you a U shaped pillow that eliminates the need for DIY setup with small pillows over the bed. This U shaped pillow supports all the key stress areas like your neck, belly, head, back and more properly during the pregnancy period. Other than relieving pain during pregnancy it can also help you if you suffer from gastric reflux, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia and more.
At 55-inches, it has the adequate length for supporting both your front and back even if you decide to stretch out a bit. Other than pregnant moms, back sleepers, side sleepers and even people who sleep on their stomachs can greatly benefit from this pillow. Its ergonomic shape lets you assume the best position for all sorts of relaxing activities like reading, watching television and even post-pregnancy nursing.
With this pillow, your sleep patterns would get better and it will help you to maintain a neutral spine position.
- The pregnancy body pillow’s cover is extremely soft and hypoallergenic in nature.
- Pillowcase is easily removed by unzipping the double zippers.
- Filled with a high-quality polyester filling that helps the pillow to retain shape for a long time.
9. PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow
Not just pregnant women but anyone who is recovering from an injury or suffers from back pain or leg swelling can make great use of these C shaped pregnancy pillows from PharMeDoc. The excruciating pain during your 3rd trimester would be phenomenally reduced with this pillow’s amazing supportive features.
Filled with a polyfill material it adjusts to the shape of your belly and spine to give you support wherever it’s needed. No need for sleepless nights and an aching back in the morning.
- Instead of using 5 different pillows, this one C shaped pillow certainly gives you better support and doesn’t slip away.
- Weighs only 7.05 pounds that improves the portability factor.
- The seams are double-stitched so that it can easily bear your body weight.
8. PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow
PharMeDoc has made its pregnancy pillow with the highest quality materials at an affordable price. The upper material is ultra-soft and cushy. It is gentle to your skin and wouldn’t cause any abrasion even if you twist and turn in your sleep or rub against it. For great overall support, it is stuffed with a blend of polyester filling that helps to maintain the fluffy shape and also provides superior support when you lay your weight on it.
Most manufacturers provide you pillows that don’t have all the factors in mind and suffer from rips and leaks far too often. PharmeDoc has moreover, provided double seams for reinforcing the edges and prevent any such situations from occurring. With the seams, pillow cover and exceptional filling, it has all-around durability that is hard to match by any of the rival competitors.
- PharMeDoc is confident and thus stand behind their product with a lifetime warranty period.
- Washing the cover is simple and easy, just remove it and throw it in the washing machine.
- The detachable pregnancy pillow leg is removed easily with the help of zippers.
7. QUEEN ROSE Body Pregnancy
Queen Rose has created a pregnancy pillow that is extremely versatile and adapts to multiple situations with ease. Due to its contoured U-shape design, it can take the weight of your full body and let’s expecting mothers to enjoy a well-deserved rest and pain-free sleep.
Despite being a single pillow it can do the work of multiple pillows and provide you comprehensive care and protection. Finally, you can bend or overlap it in several shapes to adjust to your nursing or relaxing positions
- Indeed experience better blood circulation due to a larger coverage area supporting your neck and head.
- Cleaning is easy and hassles free since it is safe for machine wash.
- The pregnancy pillow’s cotton cover is safe when touches the skin.
6. Awesling Extra Large Pillow
Awesling provides you with an extra-large and comfy pillow that is rich with amazing features at a reasonable price. Other than the U-shaped design it extends further at the end for supporting even your feet and ankles.
In the middle, you also get an extra pillow that provides further support for the belly region and is easily detached when not needed. Furthermore, the fully modular pregnancy pillow design is where you can even detach the side pillows.
- The outer velvety cover does not produce any foul smell, nor does it trigger any allergies.
- 7D PP cotton filling is rather fluffy yet firm.
5. PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow
PharMeDoc always likes to produce interesting products that are unrivaled in their segment and leave the competition in the dust. Unlike other pregnancy pillows, this one has a detachable portion that is attached or removed with a simple zip. So you can customize the support and comfort level you require. It is a multipurpose pillow that will aid anyone and everyone.
You can use this during pregnancy for a silent and comfy sleep without any pain, or for nursing your baby after pregnancy, for relaxing and leisure as well as reading or listening to a podcast. Next, you get balanced support for all the crucial body parts including your belly and hips due to its U shape.
Moreover, the pillow cover is easy to clean since it is machine washable. So, don’t be afraid of setting the pillow on the floor, couch or any other place inside your house. But, best of all is the lifetime warranty period that you get with this pillow. Lastly, it lets you make this purchase without any worries.
- Seams are double stitched to prevent ripping on extra pressure.
- The cover doesn’t lose its soft and cozy feeling even after more than 300 washes,
- With a height of 7-inches, it is thicker than multiple pillows stacked on top of each other.
4. AngQi Body Pregnancy Pillow
AngQi provides you customizability like no other pregnancy pillow in the market. Unlike most other manufacturers the pillow lining allows easy access to the filling smooth zippers. So if the polyester filling is too high or low for you, you can simply open up the lining and remove or add more filling to suit your needs.
As a matter of fact, with the 3 month warranty period, you don’t need to worry about a thing. The multifunctional pillow will provide you with the right kind of support in every scenario.
- Upper and lower body are overlapped to adjust to various sitting or relaxing positions.
- The jersey cover is extremely soft as well as stretchable.
- Superior lumbar and belly support certainly for maximum safety.
3. Wannafree Pregnancy Pillow
The velvety cover of this pillow is not just soft to touch but also gentle and harmless to your skin. It is supportive enough to protect your cervical spine and provides pain relief at your waist and back. The sides let you roll over without any issues and also act as an extra-large and comfy armrest while you are relaxing.
However, the midsection has curves. As a result, provides support for your pregnant belly and can even give relief to pain from fibromyalgia or sciatica.
- Both the cover and inner pillow lining are zippered and allow easy access or removal.
- You can adjust the filling according to your requirements.
- Ships in a compression bag that allows you to easily carry the pillow in a small size wherever you want.
2. Bluestone pregnancy pillows
Bluestone’s innovatively designed pregnancy pillow gives full-body support from the head all the way to your toes. With your body inside the U shaped gap, it leaves you room for stretching but supports your body from all sides. All the curves on the inner side are ergonomically designed to adjust to the contours of your back and also helps in proper hip alignment. Pain symptoms that are common during the pregnancy period would be greatly reduced and the pillow wouldn’t stop aiding and supporting you even after the pregnancy.
It is an investment that gives you high returns for a long period of time. No need to surround yourself with pillows of various shapes and sizes for sleeping. This one pregnancy pillow from Bluestone takes your all-round sleeping care by cradling your body in a central position.
- Comes in a super tight and sealed packing so that you can get the product with a minimal shipping charge.
- The outer cover is detachable and has cotton construction, it won’t trigger any allergies
- The inner lining of this pillow has polypropylene material construction.
1.ComfySure Pregnancy Pillows
Comfy Sure’s pregnancy pillow is designed to keep your whole body relaxed by supporting it from the sides as well as the back. It has contours that fit well to your body shape and gives exceptional support to your arms, neck and most importantly your tummy during pregnancy.
Since you get a cushioned cradle it is easy to turn over to any side without any discomfort or pain.
- Firm yet soft due to the fluffy and supportive filling.
- The cover is made from microfiber that is breathable and does not allow the pillow to get too hot.
Safety and comfort are the two most key features that a woman needs during pregnancy. The full-body pregnancy pillow will certainly embrace you along with your womb.