Electric snow blowers are a powerful must-have tool during the winter seasons. These are electric-powered tools that help to clear snow on walk paths, pavements, and even driveways. The electric snow blowers are either corded or cordless, so you can choose the best type depending on where or how you want to use it.
These devices have varying features such as cutting depth, clearing width, size, operational mode, and even motors. Well, if you need quality and durable cordless electric snow blowers for your home, here is a review of the top ten best models.
Also read: Best System Diagnostic Scan Tool
List Of Top 10 Best Electric Snow Blowers in 2020 Reviews
10. Snow Joe iON15SB-LT 40-Volt iONMAX Cordless Single Stage Snow Blower Kit
Keep the pavement or driveways of your business areas clear of snow during winter seasons with this tremendous cordless snow blower. The snow blower is suitable for cleaning snows in pathways, walkways, and other small areas where people pass through to access buildings. This snow blower has two augers made of durable plastic materials essential for digging up snow to eliminate it.
Although the blades feature plastic materials, they are strong to move up to 440 pounds of snow from the path. This snow blower works with power from a rechargeable 40-volt lithium battery.
- This snow blower plows 440 pounds of snow
- The machine is cordless
- The snow blower works at 500 watts power output
- The snow blower has a push-button for instant start-up
- This snow blower is flexible to move around with since it is cordless
- The unit is multifunctional for cleaning small areas
- The unit can clear up to 440 pounds of snow
- Starting it is easy for all
- The battery of this snow blower only stays for 30 minutes before a recharge
9. Briggs and Stratton 1022ER 22-Inch Single Stage Snow Blower
This snow blower’s ease of use design makes it the right choice for both homes and business areas. You can work with this blower to clear the office/ home pavement, walk the path, and small driveways. The unit comes with a control remote for convenience when changing the blower’s direction without necessarily stopping the motor. This snow blower has an electric push button to make the start-up process fast and easy.
- This snow blower has an adjustable deflector
- The auger has rubber edges
- This unit features a compact size
- The handle has a remote for easy control
- This snow blower saves storage space due to the small size
- It has durable material crafting
- Working with it is easy and comfortable for all
- The intake height is adjustable
- Although this snow blower comes with a warranty, the services are relatively slow and may take long before your query is sorted out.
8. Greenworks 2600402 Pro 80V 20-Inch Cordless Snow Thrower
If you need a fast and quality snow blower to clear your house pavement or deck during the winter seasons, this model from Greenworks does a great job. The snow blower operates in a quiet mode to avoid distracting other activities going on in the house. This machine is powered by a two mah lithium battery that can last for up to 45 minutes when used continuously. The blades on this snow blower are quite sharp to cut through the snow while clearing a wide path of up to 20 inches wide.
- The blades can clear depth of 10 inches deep
- The chute rotates at 180 degrees to cover large areas
- This snow blower works in quiet mode
- The battery lasts for 45 minutes before a recharge
- This is a multifunctional snow blower
- The chute rotates to ensure you a large clear area
- It is convenient to use since it has no cord
- Last long with a single charge
- The snow blower battery requires to be kept at room temperature since cold temperature slows, it starts uptime
7. Earthwise SN74018 Cordless Electric 40-Volt Ah Brushless Motor 18-Inch Snow blower
This snow blower’s extra-long handle provides a comfortable working height for all people, including the tall individuals. This is a powerful snow blower that can easily displace up to 500 pounds of snow on your pathway. Monitoring the battery level is easy, thanks to the available LED indicator. Hence, it is easy to know when the battery requires a recharge.
- This snow blower clears a path of 12 inches wide and 30 inches deep
- Powered by a 40-volt brushless motor
- Removes 500 pounds of snow
- The chute is adjustable up to 180 degrees
- This snow blower has an ergonomic handle for comfort
- Have wide wheels for smooth maneuvering through the snow
- The device clears large chunks of snow
- It is easy to monitor the battery life
- The snow may start to clog when the snow begins to pile up on the machine
6. Greenworks Pro 80V 20-Inch Cordless Snow Thrower
This is another excellent snow blower from Green work ideal for people on a budget. The snow blower is fitted with a wide blade that can easily dig up and clear a path of up to 20 inches wide. The unit works in a quiet mode to prevent disturbance in the area you use it. Although this snow blower functions just like the other model, it does not come with a battery, and you have to buy it separately.
- This snow blower has an LED battery level indicator
- Features an electric starter
- Clears a 20-inch path
- The clearing depth is 10 inches deep
- This snow blower is light for portability
- It is relatively easy to monitor the battery level
- The handle is ergonomic for comfortable holding to work
- The snow blower is quite portable
- This Greenwork electric snow blower does not come with a battery
5. Earthwise SN74022 22-Inch 49-Volt Cordless Electric Snow Thrower
A blade can dig a space of 22 inches wide and throw the snow to a distance of 30 feet away. This electric snow blower is suitable for home and commercial areas like at the shop. It is ideal for large areas, too, considering you can clean around 600 pounds of snow before a recharge. The snow blower works in a quiet mode to prevent disturbances in the area you use it. Maneuvering this snow blower around the surface is easy since it has broad and strong wheels that do not quickly get stuck in the snow.
- This snow blower clears 600 pounds of snow
- The snow blower digs a space of 22 inches wide and throws the snow to a 30 feet distance
- The motor operates in a quiet mode
- Has 6 inch rear wheels
- This is a powerful snow blower for large areas
- The snow blower is comfortable to work with
- It has LED light for good illumination in areas with fog
- The device comes with a warranty
- This snow blower does not have consistency in throwing the snow away
4. Snow Joe 24V-X2-SB18 48-Volt iON+ Cordless Snow blower Kit
When working with this snow blower, consistency is guaranteed since it comes with two rechargeable batteries to ensure continuous use when working on large areas. Each battery can last for 40 minutes and blows away up to 2000 pounds of snow. You can comfortably work this snow blower even at night because it has two LED lights illuminating the path when using.
- The blower blows snow 20 feet away
- The unit can clear 2000 pound per charge
- Comes with two lithium rechargeable batteries
- The four blades dig up to 10 inches deep
- This is a heavy-duty snow blower machine
- The unit works at a high power output
- Assembling it takes a few minutes
- The unit works quite fast
- Recharging the batteries take a longer time
3. Snow Joe SJ623E Electric Single Stage Snow Thrower
This is a more accessible model of a snow blower for people with a budget of fewer than 150 dollars. The snow blower is powerful to blow up to 750 pounds of snow thanks to the powerful motor. This unit has an adjustable chute that rotates at an angle of 180 degrees to maximize the snow cleaning process. The blades consist of stainless steel material that guarantees durability even after prolonged contact with wetness.
- The unit has four stainless steel materials
- The unit blows 750 pounds of snow to a distance of 25 pounds
- This snow blower is multifunctional
- Has halogen lights for illumination in the dark
- This snow blower is affordable
- Starting it takes a few seconds
- Maintenance is easy
- Has lights for illumination in dark areas
- Some customers have reported about the wheels getting stuck on the snow since they are a bit cheaply made
2. Greenworks 20-Inch 13 Amp Corded Snow Thrower
Keep the pathways of your home clear of any snow for easy passage with the aid of this excellent snow blower from Greenworks. It may not be as powerful as other models, but it does a pretty remarkable job to clear snow in small areas. This Greenwork snow blower is powered by a 13 Amp motor for effective functioning and has dual LED lights for excellent illumination when working in dark places.
- This device clears and throws snow up to 20 feet away
- The wheels are 7 inches wide
- The handle is foldable
- Has LED lights
- This snow blower is quite affordable
- The chute is adjustable to clear snow from different directions
- Starting this machine is easy and fast
- This snow blower does not quickly get stuck
- This snow blower tends to clog halfway when clearing the snow
1. Snow Joe SJ625E Electric Single Stage Snow Thrower
This snow blower is recommendable for small to mid-sized driveway or pathways since it can blow up to 800 pounds of snow in a minute. The unit has three LED lights to ensure you have good visibility when working at night or in dark areas. This device is powered by a rechargeable battery, which makes it super easy to maintain.
- Has 8-inch wheels
- Comes with a warranty for quality assurance
- Clears 800 pounds of snow
- Features lightweight craft
- Maintenance of the unit is easy
- Moving it around to work is quite convenient
- The auger has strong stainless steel materials
- It blows snow up to 20 feet away
- This snow blower is extremely noisy and may disturb people when working
Buying guide for the best electric snow blowers
The electric snow blowers are designed in two styles, which are corded and cordless. The area you are working at and the space you want to clear off the snow determines the type to buy. For example, if you need a blower to use in areas without power connection or that does not restrict your movements, consider the cordless models. However, these snow blowers are not suitable for large projects since the batteries do not last for long.
The corded snow blowers are excellent for working in areas with vast snow heaps since the electric connection ensures there is a continuous power supply. However, these types of snow blowers only work in areas with power connections and may limit one’s movement depending on the power cord’s size.
The cutting width
How far in width can the blade reach when cutting through to clear the snow? This is a crucial thing to consider, especially if you are working in a large area. Keep in mind that the wider the blades are, the more space you will reach and vice versa. So, make sure to estimate the length you want to work on to guide you through buying the most appropriate snow blower size. The majority of electric snow blowers have a cutting blade with a width of 12 to 24 width.
The cleaning capacity
This is one of the features that determine the functionality and performance of the snow blower. The snow blowing capacities are measured in pounds, which range from 200 to 800 or more pounds. If your area tends to pile up a lot of snow, make sure to buy a snow blower that can clear large capacities to save your working time.
An adjustable chute is a crucial part worth checking out on the snow blower for convenience when working. An adjustable chute can be used in different directions and angles so that you can clean the snow in varying places.
Save your snow clearing time by acquiring these great electric snow blowers. The majority of these snow blowers are cordless for convenience when cleaning snow in different areas. The units have varying clearing capacities essential for cleaning up other sites. Therefore, choose the model that suits you and your home snow clearing needs.
See more: Best Mini Portable Fridges