If you really want to impress your kid and make the outdoors much more fun then you should really consider getting an electric dirt bike. They promise to provide your kid with hours of entertainment and pure fun. The electric dirt bike for kids is much more economical and environmental friendly than the gas dirt bikes. Plus, you can easily recharge them without any hassle.
However, you need to consider a lot of things like speed, power, suspension, size, and design. Thus, it is very hard to choose the right electric dirt bike. Well, there is no need to worry since we are here to help. The list below contains the best electric dirt bike for kids which we have selected after thorough research. Check out our list to choose the best one.
Top 10 Best Electric Dirt Bike For Kids Reviews
10. SAY YEAH Electric Dirt Bike 24V500W
Your child will really enjoy this dirt bike from Say Yeah and have fun outdoor activity all day along with his friends. It looks great with its sporty orange accents and high-quality chrome components. Rather than a manually driven bike, this one saves time, labor and really one of the best big toys your kid can have.
Moreover, it is powerful but has all the safety options so that your kid doesn’t injure himself while having fun. The powerful motor is hidden inside a shell away from direct visibility or contact and even the chain is completely covered to avoid accidents.
- Your kid can select up to 3 electric dirt bike speeds from 5 mph to 16 mph.
- The powerful motor uses a neodymium magnet and gets its juice from two 12V batteries.
- The high-quality steel frame is robust and will hold up on off-road riding.
9. Burromax Black TT250 Electric Motorcycle Dirt Bike
Burromax has created a dirt bike that is used by both your boy or girl for an adventurous day with friends. It doesn’t have a gas motor which involves several high maintenance costs and labor-intensive tasks like oil changes. Powered by a 250-watt motor, this bike runs flawlessly on any terrain and draws its juice from a pair of 7Ah batteries.
Furthermore, you can customize the bike according to your child’s requirements with the adjustable handlebar. Raise it or lower it for easy and effortless access
- The electric dirt bike batteries are highly efficient and are fully charged within just 8 hours.
- Wheels have lightweight yet durable aluminum alloys construction that won’t rust or suffer from corrosion that easily.
- High-quality suspension all bumps and shocks so that your child can have a comfortable ride.
8. Razor MX350 Dirt Electric Motocross Bike
Razor lets your child have a taste of an off-road adventure with this dirt bike. It is a work of art and engineering ingenuity that is hard to come by at this price range. Next, it has a frame made of heavy-duty tubular steel that can easily support the weight of your kids. Plus, it is less susceptible to rusting as well and water or dirt splashes won’t do any damage.
Even the tires are rugged and have a pattern that can easily go through grave terrain without losing traction. But the best thing your child gets with this bike is superior control. The twin crown fork does not simply look good, but easy to steer. Therefore, your child can manage unpredictable roads.
- Footpegs are foldable for compact parking
- With a high torque motor, it can reach up to speeds of 14 mph
- Electric dirt bike rubber grips on the handle make long rides comfortable
7. Razor MX650 Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
Now your champ can race up the hill or conquer dirt and gravel ridden road easily with the Razor MX650. It brings you power without any of the emissions so that your kid can have fun and ride towards a greener future.
For better power transfer you get two pneumatic wheels of 14-inches and 16-inches while the dual suspension system does not let your child feel the harsh bumps and shocks
- The powerful electric dirt biker doesn’t run on gas, therefore, environmental-friendly.
- Can handle the weight of big kids who are over 16 years of age and weigh under 220 pounds.
- Gets it reliable and powerful performance from the electric motor that can produce 650 watts of power.
6. Razor Dirt Rocket SX500 McGrath Electric Motocross Bike
This electric dirt bike from Razor takes inspiration from Jeremy McGrath, one of the best riders in motocross history. It is basically a safer and scaled-down version of a dirt bike and has a motor that lets your child change speeds with a click for those tough uphill rides.
With a full charge, the batteries can power the bike so that your kid can use it for as long as 40 minutes continuously. Finally, it can reach speeds as high as 15 mph and be the perfect gift for your child’s upcoming birthday or for the holiday season.
- Both the front and rear wheels have disc brakes that have controls at the handlebar.
- The electric dirt bike’s kickstand is sturdy enough and it is easily retracted.
- You get a set of three lead-acid batteries that are rechargeable and provides current to the motor at 36 volts.
5. Greenger Electric Dirt Bike for Kids
Greenger brings to you one of the most powerful electric dirt bikes that you can get for your little guy in the market. On the front, you get a hydraulic fork suspension while the rear has spring and gas-powered shock absorption for a bump-free ride. While most manufacturers are providing you with dirt bikes with unsafe lead-acid batteries that take a lot of charging time and are very inefficient, this one comes with a lithium-ion battery.
It also has two-speed settings. With just a click, your kid can go from 15 mph to 30 mph with its powerful motor. It is so powerful that it can rival gas-powered bikes that have an engine displacement of 50cc. However, with a weight capacity of 80 kgs, it can take the load of kids of various age groups.
- The frame has an aluminum alloy construction instead of steel for better corrosion resistance and reduced bulk.
- Within just 3 hours the 12 mAh battery is indeed charged and ready to use.
4. Burromax TT350R Electric Dirt Bike
Since the bike has an electric motor, there are no fumes or a bad smell that is typical of a gasoline engine. It is built exceptionally well and your kid or even you can go for a ride on this thing as long as you weigh within 250 pounds.
As a matter of fact, your kid even gets two-speed options, 8 mph or 17 mph. So, liberty to the fullest.
- The battery has certification from trusted organizations like Underwriters Laboratories.
- Charges up within just 3.5 hours and gives ride time that is stretched till 8 hours.
- Instead of a throttle that simply turns on or off, this one gives real speed change.
3. Razor Electric Street Bike
Razor has made an electric bike that is the best gift for your kids or teenage relatives who are above 13 years of age. Even though it is designed for kids, with a robust steel frame it can withstand around 140 pounds of weight. So your kid will always be riding in safe conditions.
The throttle gives the feel of a real dirt bike and your child will be immediately elated as they feel the high torque motor set this bike in motion. With the batteries at full capacity, your kid will be able to enjoy an exciting ride for around half an hour at 22 kmph.
The fairings are made from high-quality plastic that wouldn’t shatter into several pieces on impact and will help to reduce any injuries
- Has a stealthy compartment at the front for storing phone, water and more.
- Metal footpegs having a foldable design comes in handy in tight parking spots.
- Requires very less hassle-free assembly.
2. Monster Moto MM-E250-PR Minibike
Monster Moto ships their bike already assembled to your doorstep, so that your child can have a fun ride right after unboxing this amazing bike. It also comes with a toolkit, so that you can maintain the bike in top condition and make quick repairs without expensive professional help. It has a frame constructed out of steel tubes that are reinforced with advanced welding technology.
The fenders are flexible and made from polypropylene. So even after your kid has loads of fun exposing the bike to all-natural elements, it won’t be rusted or corroded
- With the speed limiter, your little guy or girl will have fun without compromise on safety
- Batteries are easily recharged within a few hours and after they run out of their lifetime, they are replaced with equal ease.
1.Razor MX400 Dirt Rocket Bike
Without good tires, even the best dirt bike can’t perform to its full potential. So, Razor has equipped the MX400 with knobby tires that are pneumatic in nature and ideal for a variety of terrains. It results in a smooth power transfer so that the bike doesn’t skid on gravel roads. It doesn’t have the complication of gears.
The single-speed motor delivers immense power to let your kid ride without any difficulties during an uphill climb or an unforgiving road. But unlike gas motors, this electric motor doesn’t make too much noise or vibration. It doesn’t have valves hitting against itself and thus faces less wear and tear. So your kid can enjoy this for a long period of time even after rigorous use.
- Handlebars are raised to match the rider’s level.
- The 350-watt motor is powerful and safe.
Want to know which is the best electric dirt bike for kids are? You certainly have the market best options in the above-mentioned article. So, never go wrong!