We live in an era where physical fitness is crucial, and some people are obsessed with it. Celebrity weight loss stories are all over the place with various icons swearing by specific products and work out routines. People across the globe are struggling with lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, and obesity. Besides consuming specific foods, exercise also helps to control and prevent such disorders. However, exercising can be challenging even for those who do not suffer from such bodily problems considering how busy life can sometimes be. That is why companies invented gadgets such as activity tracker watches to help users monitor workouts and stay fit.
Tracker watches are smart devices that help users monitor things such as blood pressure and sleep quality. Using Bluetooth, you connect a phone app to a tracker. There is a wide range of brands to consider purchasing. They are available in varying designs, looks, and functionalities. Nonetheless, settle for a product that is high-quality, waterproof, durable, and easy to use among many other desirable features.
If you need an activity tracker watches for exercise monitoring or because a doctor asked you to wear one, below is a review some of the best products to purchase.
List of Top 10 Best Waterproof Activity Tracker Watches Reviews In 2019
#10 LETSCOM Fitness, Activity Tracker Watches with Heart Rate Monitor
Letscom is a multi-functional tracker watch that helps conveys your heart rate, amount of calories burnt, distance covered, and steps. It is suitable for children, women, and men, making it an ideal purchase for families.
- It comes with a step counter too to tell you how much movement you have been making, for example, up the stairs. The product tracks how much sleep you have had and how consistent you have been to help you improve sleep quality if need be.
- With the 14 exercise options that include hiking, riding, and running, you have a long list of workouts to try out or choose one that you prefer for convenience. Connect your phone’s GPS to Letscom to know how many miles you have run or walked, for instance. It will also record your exercise route.
- The wrist tracker displays call, text message, email, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Instagram notifications to keep you abreast with things you should know. It also reminds you to move around when you have been inactive for a while.
Recommended: Top 10 Best ALPS Mountaineering Tents Reviews
#9 Amazfit Bip Smartwatch, All-Day Heart Rate and Activity Tracker Watches
When you settle for Amafit, you are buying an activity monitoring electronic that can measure your heart rate all day. It can also evaluate your sleep through the Mi-Fit App. There are four colors to select red, black, green, and white.
- The display stays on to provide 24/7 tracking performance. Charge Amazfit in 2.5 hours, and you can use it for up to a month. Use it when walking, running, cycling, or when using the treadmill. It also conveys distance, steps, calories cut, and goal achievement.
- Get notifications from all kinds of apps on your phone be it emails, weather forecasts, social media, calls, or SMS. It also acts as a timer, alarm clock, and stopwatch.
#8 Garmin vívosmart HR Activity Tracker Regular Fit – Black
Garmin is a comfortable all-day wear fitness tracker with sturdy construction. The strap is made of silicone.
- It shows activity intensity, heart rate, number of steps, distance, calories, and floors climbed. With its sunlight-visible display, you will not strain to read the information on the screen.
- Garmin is compatible with Windows, Android, and iPhone devices to enhance convenience. Download the Garmin Connect app to enhance your workouts.
#7 Fitness Tracker HR, Y1 Activity Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
As one of the best activity tracker watchs, Akuti is a waterproof, elegant, slim product that follows up on your heat rate, sleep, and displays alerts from different applications on your phone.
- It allows you to track four modes of exercise hike, cycle, walk and run. Akuti is a multi-functional device with step and calorie counters, a reminder, sleep and heart rate monitor, and a stopwatch.
- The gadget can operate on Android and iOS. You should install the JYouPro app on your smartphone or tablet for you to use the tracker.
#6 LETSCOM Fitness Activity Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor
If you like to wear colorful devices, the dazzling, green Letscom tracker should suit your taste. It is useful for everyone, males and females, kids, and adults with Android or iOS devices.
- The product measures how active you are, your heart rate, how many steps you take, and fosters healthy sleep patterns with the sleep monitor. It also prompts to stand up and move around with vibrating alarms.
- Get to control your camera with Letscom and also set activity goals. Use the VeryFitPro app for comprehensive data and extra functions.
Recommended: Top 10 Best Pop Up Bed Tents for Kids Reviews
#5 Letsfit Fitness HR, Activity Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor
Letsfit does what the previous brands do. It motivates you to exercise and be mobile after sitting in front of a desk for a while.
- It can track 14 different types of physical activity, including riding and running. The tracker links with your phone GPS to provide you with real-time exercise statistics, such as mile coverage. It keeps an eye on your heart rate and sleep quality at all times to assist you to stay fit.
- With the calorie counter, you can tell whether your work out is effective or not. The casing is made of PC material while the strap is TPU.
#4 Letsfit Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate, Slim Activity Tracker Watches
If the purple Letsfit smartwatch is not your preference, here is a pink model. It is as good as the other makes providing you with essential fitness data to keep you healthy.
- It allows you to determine if your cardiovascular system is in good shape through tracking your heart rate every day. If you have hypertension, Letsfit can help you know if your blood pressure levels are increasing.
- The model counts calories, follows up sleep, and tells you how active you have been. It also reminds you to move around and sends notifications to enable you take charge of your life.
#3 SkyGrand High-End Fitness Tracker HR, Activity Tracker Watches
The SkyGrand tracker has been upgraded to become smaller, consume less power, and have better integration than prior versions.
- It takes 1-2 hours to charge then tracks your sleep and heart rate providing accurate analysis to improve your health and general wellbeing. The tracker stores information about different aspects, not excluding calories, steps, and distance.
- Use the appliance during 14 activities spinning walking, running, climbing, dancing cycling, hiking, yoga, treadmill, workout, tennis, badminton, basketball, and football.
#2 Kids Fitness Tracker for Kids Activity Tracker, TRENDY PRO
Unlike the previous eight trackers that have smooth bands, Trendy Pro’s two straps are not smooth, but rather rugged to prevent scratches from ruining their appearance. However, though the product is for kids, it can fit other family members with tiny wrists.
- It is available in different colors (teal, blue, purple, and pink) and each shade comes with a backup band for replacement. Trendy Pro is slim, with an OLED high definition screen to prevent eye strain. The band is soft and adjustable to fit a child’s hand properly.
- Using VeryFit Pro or VeryFit 2.0, you can connect the tracker with your phone or tablet through Bluetooth. Start enjoying various functions, such as alarm clock, stopwatch, sedentary and call reminders, app notifications, step and calorie counter, and sleep and exercise monitors.
Recommended: Top 10 Best Battery Operated Fans Reviews
#1 Garmin vívosmart HR+ Regular Fit Activity Tracker – Black
If you are looking for a simple yet functional smartwatch fitness tracker, Garmin is one of the products you should keep in mind. It offers a minimalist design. You could even forget that you are wearing it.
- For example it follows up your pace and distance with the GPS functionality while outlining your workout route as well. It provides touch screen navigation for easy use.
- The tracker shows estimates of steps walked, calories burned, floors ascended, distance, heart rate, and activity intensity.
- It is compatible with your smartphone giving you a peek of notifications from your social media, text message app, and calls.
When you are too busy to exercise or you are demoralized to work out, you need something to push you to do it. After all, staying fit has lots of health benefits. Buy an activity tracker watches to monitor your exercise and sleep. It will also remind you when it is time to stop sitting and move around your home or office for the benefit of your body.
We have already discussed some of the best trackers to consider purchasing. Despite the few cons, they are useful, affordable devices that could change your workout routines to help you stay fit. They vibrate and display notifications from different applications on your phone to ensure you do not miss a call or any other essential alert when exercising. Besides, these gadgets are helpful for people with heart rate issues.