When you are working on a large building, sometimes as the painter you require the paint to dry faster for occupation. This can be difficult especially if you are working in a building which hardly gets enough sunlight. Such buildings are cold and the walls can be a dump. To reduce this dumpiness when working on furniture furnish or floor furnish or even wall paint, you can use the air movers which take in cool air and dispense cold air in the direction you want them to.
Their incredible capabilities help you finish up your work easier and faster. They can be used as a single unit or daisy-chained to one another for bigger spaces. This ensures you get the desired results even for tight spaces and dark under the cabinet spaces. Some of the best air movers are listed below.
These can be multi-purposely used indoors and outdoors. They are essential for commercial and personalized use.
Table of the Best Air Movers Reviews
10-MUONTO 3-Speed Air Mover Floor Carpet Dryers
Does your space seem small? Well, don’t worry about how you will get your air mover machine to that very tight corner because Muonto has git you covered. Their capability to fit in tight spaces and turned to 3 directions, makes them a perfect fit for any kind of space you have in mind. This gives you the confidence to work even in dark houses where light is minimal.
- It can be in 3 directions at 0°, 45⁰, and 90⁰.
- Has 10-foot 14 AWG cord.
- They have 3000 cfm ¾ hp speed settings.
- Are small for use in small and squeezed spaces.
- Weighs at 36.2 pounds.
- It can be used for cooling, drying, or air circulation.
Read More: 10 Best Evaporative Air Coolers Reviews
9-RIDGID 3-Speed Air Mover
Ridgid air movers are coupled with a long power cord which can be used in spaces that have just a power socket. The power cord helps you move the air mover around from to room without worrying about power extensions to attach it to. The 3-speed styles enable you to control the speed of air going out depending on the strength or urgency of the job you are doing.
- The power cord is 25 feet long.
- Has collapsible handles and wheels for easy transport.
- Can connect to other units with 2 built-in outlets.
- The airspeed movement is 1625 CFM.
- Has 3-speed styles.
8-DEWALT 1800 CFM 3 Speed Air Mover
If you are worried about moving the Dewalt air mover around, then worry no more. The rubber wheels help you to move it around and when stopped in one place, they keep it mounted to one place. For an easy job wheeling it around, it also has a sturdy handle that easily pulls or pushes the air mover to the desired direction. This way you can work it alone without asking or needing help.
- Has 3-speed settings with 2 angle adjustments for air direction.
- The power cord is 20 feet long for long distances.
- The ½ induction motor can easily feature 1800 CFM airflow.
- Weighs 28.6 pounds and consumes at least 400 watts.
- Have a sliding adjustable handle and wheels.
7-VACMASTER 550 CFM Portable Air Mover
When the space is too big to conveniently use one air mover, you can buy several Vacmasters’ and using the built-in power receptacles you can create a daisy chain. This way, you can manage each of them to face in a different direction. This creates an absolute strategy to enable you to work on all sides of the room and dry them comfortably. Each of the connected air movers can be equally adjusted in 3 directions.
- The power cord is 12 feet long.
- Has 3 drying positions for walls, ceilings, etc.
- You can easily control airflow with 3-speed operations.
- The 1.3 induction motor controls 550 CFM airspeed.
- The built-in power receptacles can control 3 units.
- Has a carrying handle for easy transportation.
- Their feet are made of rubber for skid resistance
Read More: 10 Best Wall Mounted Fans Reviews
6-DEWALT DXAM-2260 Portable Air Mover/Floor Dryer
Besides using an air mover for paint drying, they can be used in hospitals, malls, or commercial buildings to dry the floor. Wet floors are dangerous to work and to avoid accidents, you can choose the Dewalt lightweight air mover. This can be moved around as you clean to ensure no one falls on the wet floor or to dry it before anyone comes into space.
- Weighs at 11 pounds with a 120 voltage.
- The 1.5 amp motor controls 600 CFM airspace.
- Blows air in 3 directions.
- Supports daisy chain function with 2 built-in power sockets.
- Has 3-speed adjustments.
- It can be adjusted in 3 angles.
- The handle I’d string and sturdy for easy movement.
5-XPOWER 3 Speed Professional Air Mover
One of the key features of any air movers is the positions to which it can be turned to. Xpower air mover can be adjusted 4 times at 0°, 20°, 45° and at 90°. This gives you a good choice for the stairs, the walls, the cabinets or any other surface that needs drying. The 20 feet power cord makes it even easier to move it from one place to another without running short.
- Has 20 feet power cord for long distances.
- Has 1HP motor that produces 3600 CFM at 8.5 amps per draw.
- It can be conveniently adjusted in 4 positions.
- They have 3-speed settings of airflow.
- Have a telescoping handle and rubber wheels for easy movement.
4-B-AIR 1/4 Blue, Flex Mini Air Mover
During the cold season, you can accidentally spill food or drinks on your mat or carpets and they would need a thorough clean up. Since it is cold, it can be hard to dry, and thus you would require something to dry it off with. The B-air air mover is small enough to hold with your hand or place on a level suitable for drying your carpet. This ensures you can comfortably use it at your own convenience.
- They are small and fit easily into tight spaces.
- The ¼ horsepower motor can deliver 375 cfm airflow.
- They can support a daisy chain of up to 4 units.
- The power cord is 12 feet long.
3-MUONTO 3-Speed Air Mover | Floor Blower Carpet Dryers
Unlike other air movers, Muonto is built with the best motor with a 4000 Cfm airflow. This makes it perfect for commercial use. It also dries surfaces faster than anything else available in the market. Despite this strength, it has the ability to form a daisy chain with 3 other air movers to make your job even easier. You can face each in its own direction to get the desired results faster.
- Are highly stackable and easy to put in tight spaces.
- Are durable with a 12-foot cord.
- It can be easily adjusted in 3 directions.
- For convenience, you can adjust speed 3 times.
- Has 1hp motor that controls 4000 cfm airflow
2-BLUEDRI 1/3 HP High-Velocity Heavy Duty Portable Air Mover
The one-29 bluedri is specially built for durability. Buying one if this ensures that it last you for generations ahead without much maintenance. Even further it allows you 4 units if daisy chain. It also weighs a minimum weight thus easy to move around with one hand. The motors are built for high 1/3 HP velocity to easily convert air and give out the desired result.
- It can be multi-purposely used; cooling carpet drying, restoration, etc.
- Weighs at 26 pounds and is easy to fit in tight spaces.
- Allows up to 4 units in the daisy chain.
- The high velocity 1/3 HP motor allows for 2900cfm airflow.
- Allows for 3 drying positions.
- Has a 12-foot power cord.
1-SOLEAIR Max Storm 1/2 HP Durable Lightweight Air Mover Carpet
This Soleair janitorial air mover is a game-changer for daily cleaning. Especially during the rainy season, you will easily find people walking in with muddy shoes into office buildings. In order to keep the office clean, you will find janitors cleaning during the day with “wet floor” signs placed all over the floor. Using the Soleair air mover dries the floors faster and easily without the hustle of footsteps that come from muddy shoes and wet floors.
- For easy movement, the power cord is 25 feet long.
- It can easily operate from 3 different angles.
- Has2-speed settings.
- Normally draws 5A at 115V.
- Has 2-speed controls.
- The speed control is waterproof.
The new improved air movers are a way of simplifying work in commercial buildings or even at home. It is capable of improving your work efficiency and reducing workplace accidents.
When you have down your painting job at home and you want to ensure that when everyone comes home in the evening that it is perfectly dry, use any of the above air movers. You will reduce the hand marks that create poor painting jobs, your carpets will dry on time. Also in the office, people will not step on your freshly cleaning floors leaving footmarks and mac patches.
These are well-proven and tested to give you service as long as you need them to. They are low-cost maintenance and will not suddenly stop working in the middle of a job. Create a work that you will love and adore at the end of the day